You jump, I jump...Dawn would probably follow her sisters off a bridge... well, I'd probably follow her.
1. Whats your name spelled backwards? einalem
2. What did you do last night? Taught my ballet and an adult yoga/stretching class and then went home to watch Grey's Anatomy with Holly.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? AIM so that I can chat with Jamie :-)
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? I would do that because...
5. Last time you swam in a pool? This summer.
6. What are you wearing? Overalls. I'm painting today.
7. How many cars have you owned? One.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Hardcore rap and really, really old country, and heavy metal.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? Absolutely! I didn't for a while when I lived in NC and made it through, but it's so nice to have.
11. What kind of computer do you use? Just bought my first Dell laptop!
12. Ever made a prank phone call? Yes. (Middle school, I'm glad we're through.)
13. You like anyone right now? Small crush on my neighbor??
14. Ever done any shrooms? Love to eat them! :-)
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Montreal, Canada.
16. Do you have a garden? No.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? I used to love reading them on Sundays at my parents', but I don't know my fav now.
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes.
19. Shower, morning or night? Morning. Definitely morning. How else are you supposed to wake up?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Shop Girl
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Mushrooms, Onions, Black Olives... yum.
22. Chips or popcorn? Don't really care for either... but life or death? I'd choose chips. (Because it would definitely be a life or death kind of question.)
23. What cell phone provider do you have? Verizon
24. Have you ever sucked peanut shells? Gross!
25. have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes, for my high school when I was a senior.
6. Orange Juice or apple? More orange, but I do like apple.
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Chris and David. Always Chris and David. hahaha
28. Favorite chocolate bar? Take 5 or KitKat.
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Emily Stamper... um... has it been like 20 years???
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? This summer. My parents love them!
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Do the ones they give you for soccer, and t-ball count? Also for being Dancer of the Year and 2nd Runner Up in my pageant.
32. What do you drink in your coffee? Cream and sugar... whatever takes away the strong coffee taste.
33. Favorite computer game? I'd rather watch tv.
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? No, but I am often intrigued.
35. Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite, but Diet Cherry 7-UP is my fav.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes, for O'Charleys we had these awful vests they wanted us to wear for a while.
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Shampoo.
38. Ever thrown trash or emptied ashtray out in a public place? I don't think so.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? True love all the way.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
41.Can exes just be friends? Whew! So difficult to have a healthy relationship, at least in my experience, but I'm not opposed.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Mirna when she was having her baby.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yes, and I remember it being pretty... well, until the perm phase hit.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? Something boring.
45. Where would you like to go right now? The beach - always the beach.
46. What was the name of your first pet? Pookie, a little black poodle.
47. Do you decorate your lawn for holidays? Lawn? What lawn?
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? Holly.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? There's so much
50. What do you think about most? My future... job, a house... especially who my future husband is.